Find my iPhone

By hockey - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United Kingdom

Today, I left my new iPhone in a taxi I was sharing with a friend. Apparently, when I got out she looked at it, told the driver someone had left it, and gave it to him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 550
You deserved it 5 606

Top comments

Ows_fml 0
dudeitsdanny 9

How does your friend not know you have an iPhone..? Especially since you wanted to make a point of having one on the post, leading me to believe you show it off to your friends ;D

Comments

macgruberiscool 0

your friend is kinda stupid but you gotta admire her for being honest

YDI, but I will tell you how to get your phone back. If you have an iPhone, you can sign up for Apple's MobileMe service. Then you can lock your phone remotely from a computer, once it is locked you can then activate the GPS and locate your phone using GPS. If the taxi guy has it and will not return it, then he has committed a crime and the police can be given his GPS coordinates and address. Then he can deal with the law.

Yeah its only $99 a year. And if the taxi guy turned it off, the battery died, or you didnt turn remote tracking on in the first place, you're screwed.

so you pay ten bucks a month ... noooot that bad a price to pay to ensure you know where your phone is. as for the battery dying, or it being turned off - it'll be turned back on eventually.

you do deserve it for leaving it there. But that still ******* blows everyones done something stupid like that once or twice before. You should smack your friend upside the head. You would think they would at least ask you if it was yours first.

what a ditsy dumb blonde! I'll bet she's pretty easy to score with and even easier to cheat on.

waterynuggets 0

CALL IT. Talk to the person who answers. Moron.

AntiChrist7 0

So it's their fault you don't pay atention to your stuff? YDI

missnightmare 0

How could you forget your iphone?

Your friends a fail! Sorry but they are!