Exhaustion

By Shell - 05/03/2009 07:14 - United States

Today, I was working at Chuck-E-Cheese. If that isn't enough, I was put in the mouse costume. Due to the disgusting hot smell and atmosphere in the costume, I fainted in front of a birthday party. I awoke to a little boy screaming who then kicked me in the face and ran. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 395
You deserved it 4 419

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cbiscuit 0

I used to work at Chuck E Cheese too! That costume was sooo gross smelling, I never liked being the mouse. One time I was helping Chuck E get dressed and a pipe bursted in the Chuck E room. So the guy being Chuck E had to run out without the head on and little kids started screaming when they found out he wasn't real... plus the water gushing everywhere.

I used to work at that place, and I can tell you, this won't be the worst thing that happens to you there. GET OUT NOW.

Comments

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! ...ahaha....haa..... PPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That would be a HUGE FML but it also served to make my day.

Sessee 4

******* heathen children. Their parents should be shot.

Hahahaha. I can visualize this, and its pretty funny. =) Sorry you fainted though. Hahahahahahahaha. I believe this might be one of my favorites.

;_; you're a brave soul to wear that costume. Sounds like you could do better than work there too.

peanutbutterswir 0

If I was a little kid and saw a giant chuck-e-cheese mouse lying "dead" on the floor I freak out too.

Nickodemus 0

Ok, wait, did NO one else always think those were animatronic??? Humans don't move that robotically, right?? I seriously always thought the characters were animatronic. I NEVER knew until tonight (I'm 22) that the woodland creatures who endorsed crappy pizza and awesome arcades were actual PEOPLE in costumes. Mind blowing.

Ya, the STAGE ones are mechanical. One guy comes out for the happy birthday part. Kids pee and sometimes poop in the play area. Gross job. I'd live under a bridge before I worked there, ever.

Holy crap... a good friend of mine used to work there and did exactly that (wore the mouse costume). The helmet you wear is apparently supported by metal beams, but they dug into her temples and eventually hurt. If I remember correctly, she did faint once or at least got really close. Then of course her boss tells her to get back to work.

That is the funniest thing I've ever heard. I LOL'd.

I just laughed. Out loud. I'm sorry though. XD

@ number 8 dude, i totally agree with you. plus i just CAN'T STAND kids like that.