Dream proposal

By groomfail - 02/03/2009 01:41 - United States

Today, I proposed to my girlfriend, whom I'm madly in love with, by having a plane fly over her house spelling "Marry me Abby?" After seeing it, she locked herself in her room and cried for hours, exclaiming that this wasn't how she wanted to be proposed to. I'd invited my entire family. FML
I agree, your life sucks 105 126
You deserved it 11 739

Same thing different taste

Top comments

she should have been thankful, because that's incredibly sweet. i don't understand the obsession with proposals as long as you're genuinely in love and propose in a way that shows you care.

I've only known one other person who had a fiance who bitched about the WAY her boyfriend proposed. She turned out to be insane, and they ended up splitting up. If she's seriously going to cry because you didn't propose how she wanted you to, it's time to break up.

Comments

justinsbaby291 0

woow ur girl is seriously a bitch and cant appreciate anything

Still, it could have gone like this woman who swallowed her engagement ring... http://news.aol.com/article/woman-swallows-engagement-ring/364754

That's an awesome way to propose!! How ungrateful can she get!?!? seriously. Time to leave

I don't understand these girls that feel like they HAVE to plan out their proposal or wedding and go bat shit insane if everything isn't how they want it. If a guy proposes to me and we both love each other I'll say yes. Even if he is in some kind of pink rabbit costume and there are midgets in rainbow suspenders dancing around us while we're at Starbucks or something I'll still say yes cause I love him despite how crazy the idea and he loves me enough to want to spend the rest of his life with me.

its the thought that counts... but that doesnt mean anything to girls

Dude that sucks :( If my boyfriend proposed to me that way I think I'd cry and hug him for the rest of the day.

chemcrazy 0

I am so so sorry man, I'm so tired of the whole "you didn't do it how I wanted you to" bullshit. Why can't people be more grateful?

#9 perhaps doesn't have a boy to have a proposal from. after all, she lovesdicks (plural). haha.

I agree that she's crazy, but I think you are too. Why would you invite your entire family over? A proposal should be a private thing so that neither of you will be embarrassed if it doesn't go as planned. You definitely embarrassed her with that stunt, probably even moreso than you embarrassed yourself.