Creative mind

By Dean Heffern - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I was paired up with a partner in my film class. He has an idea for a film: "Shoot an onion from all angles, light it on fire, and roll it down a hill." He was dead serious. I'm stuck with this guy for the whole year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 539
You deserved it 4 200

Comments

lmfao coming from someone without a picture...you'd probably brake a camera trying to take a picture of you because your so ugly.

Whoa now, he/she would brake a camera? how fast was it going? Should this camera be getting a speeding ticket instead?

#39, How about you post a picture and see all the nasty comments you get. Don't ******* comment on someone's picture if you're too much of a little bitch to put one up yourself. #1, I think you're beautiful. Don't let idiots like him get you down.

#39, How about you post a picture and see all the nasty comments you get. Don't ******* comment on someone's picture if you're too much of a little bitch to put one up yourself. #1, I think you're beautiful. Don't let idiots like him get you down.

#39, How about you post a picture and see all the nasty comments you get. Don't ******* comment on someone's picture if you're too much of a little bitch to put one up yourself. #1, I think you're beautiful. Don't let idiots like him get you down.

KingDingALing 9

All this kindness brings a tear to my eye. :') Just kidding! LULZY!

Was he insulting 1 picture? I love it. If he was all I ca say is wow, you're seriously insulting someone's picture when you don't even have a picture! See what you do though? Were supposed to be commenting on the FML. OP: Have fun with your partner! :) Make the best of it.

Weew, I have an argument about me? ROFL. I laugh at the irony of the first reply on my comment.

I'd hate to make yet another comment on the irony. So...OP, you gotta be a visionary. That could be interesting with action shots and such. Lol, just kidding. Enjoy!

squishy01 0
Graawr 7

Why not share your ideas to him so you guys can make the film even better?

mentalhotdog 0

because he dosnt want to ruin a joke!

probably because he's one of those people who only cares about his own opinion. good idea though.

itsmeyippie 0

His next idea was to put a firecracker in an onion, light it on fire, and put it down OP's shirt

You just have no idea what a good movie is. I'd go to the cinemas for that!

Acousticpixie14 6

That could be a good idea. It's unique. Careful though...lighting something on fire may show anger and then they'll make you see the school shrink :P

ROFLBERRYPIE 0