Cravings

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Ireland

Today, I cycled 30 minutes through hail and rain to get my pregnant girlfriend the crisps she was craving. When I made it back, she didn't want them anymore. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 095
You deserved it 8 019

Top comments

Should've got her chocolate. No girl refuses chocolate! :3

Aww, it's really sweet that you did that :) save the crisps for another time, she'll probably have that craving again.

Comments

You knocked her up so everything is YOUR FAULT! Get used to it!!! lol

reagan71 11

Even though it does suck that you put all that effort into getting her what she wanted & then she didn't want it anymore, you're a great guy for doing it! I'm sure your girl was thrilled you did that for her : ) she'll probably crave them again later anyways lol

2010smhill2010 0

people stop telling the op he needs to stop bitching! maybe he needs to vent his frustration or just tell someone what happend. Congrats Op..

ConzyFaps 0
briidontgive_ 0

Yeah I agree this shouldn't be a fml but its cute tht u wud do that for her !

mad_hatter0666 22

lol, I made my hubby go out in a severe storm for mountain dew when I was pregnant. just think of it this way, she is going to be pushing an elephant out of a little hole in 9 months,it's the least you could do. :)

ashtonTS 0

You're a stupid sexist bitch. You made him?! No, he loved you enough to do this and now you're belittling him. Ungrateful bitch.

This is called taking advantage of a selfless person. This is probably only the beginning. OP, I suggest you read "The Giving Tree." You sound like an awesome and nice guy, but it could easily hurt you in the end, believe me. Next time, try responding with "Well I'm craving being warm and dry, so something's gotta give." Ladies, you might say you'd like a guy who'd do anything for you, but you sure wouldn't respect him.

um that makes him more respectable to me

It's called being pregnant. Pregnant women get cravings that change every 5 minutes. Since it was a hailstorm and, apparently, their primary mode of transportation is a bike, it was his job to go get it, not the pregnant girl's.