Bye bye

By ThatTrafficCone - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, the Fire Department found my car overturned in a ditch and on fire. It was two miles away from where I parked it about three hours ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 500
You deserved it 2 378

Comments

I don't really get it? Was it stolen? 'cos you haven't really made it clear!

MissCharlotte_fml 26

No, obviously the car committed suicide.

Why do my brilliant hilarious FML's get rejected when this shit gets through? MWWTTS? MIne Was Worse Than This Shit?

pwnrzero 0

i dont believe this shit. seems fake but look at the bright side OP you werent in the car when it flipped.

rabidcactus 0

http://all-the-exgirlfriends.info/?uid=30394

well, i would say it was stolen, yes, because it was 2 miles away. and she lives in Oregon, i do as well, and the chances of it going 2 miles ON IT'S OWN is very slim. so no she didn't forget to apply the brake. it would have hit something else within 2 miles if it rolled on it's own - like a tree or house or something. sorry about your car, hope you had full coverage insurance :)

YDI because your car is wrecked and the first thing you can think of is posting an FML about it. Dumbass.

You do realize that many FMLs aren’t actually from “today” as they say in the post… that’s just the required format.

Sounds like someone is covering up an OUI.

that was my second thought. figgured stolen or oui but either way thats shitty

guuuuurl 0

OMG! XDDDDD tht iz fukn hillarious, hope ur cars oakyy XDDDD

I'm going to assume it took you 3 hours to post about this because you were busy updating your Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and Livejournal about the same topic.