Bash the fash

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2015 but it's good stuff - United States - Dallas

Today, the last thing I remember before getting the shit beaten out of me at the bar, was my dipshit brother saying to me, "Dude, I'm not a racist, but…" then ranting about how non-whites should get out of America. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 713
You deserved it 3 416

Top comments

Anytime you have to say "I'm not racist" you're probably gonna end up saying something racist

Hey, its like saying "no ****" before sucking someone's dick.

Comments

GamerPerson 19

Your idiot of a brother DOES realize that Native Americans were the first ones here, right?

clue_me_in 20

And to think, there are a LOT more people like OP's brother out there who think exactly like him.

rareawesomeness 22

You should have punched your brother first.

It sounds like you're leaving something out of this story. Why would people beat YOU up for something your brother said? I'm guessing you agreed with him or were egging him on or something.

it's either guilt by association, or him trying to help/defend his brother. The ranting person usually will just go on and on, until someone else gets offended, an argument starts, and usually a fight ensues.

Blacks need to leave America? Really because last time I checked we were forced here. By WHITE PEOPLE. I love all races but I can't stand the ones that **** it up for there race. It doesn't matter color you are being races is never going to be okay.

nice of you to single out "blacks", when the brother said "non-whites" If you really don't like living in the USA, you can move to another country. Just sayin'

you only got beaten up because we all know that "only white people are racist". Next time, don't get blotto with your brother. And if he does start ranting, either haul his out of there or just step back and don't get involved in his beating.

I do believe though that there should be clusters where people could choose just to live with their own race. Not everyone wants to live in a multicultural society.

That's why you don't say that stuff In public and I don't get how you couldn't remember anything