Asshats

By dinomite - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff

Today, I quit my job after I overheard my boss doing a 'hysterical' impression of me telling her about my dad's heart condition. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 625
You deserved it 3 817

Comments

ChristinaLove138 0

aww thats F**ked up hun :( YLS you should never deserve that crap. 222 people are assholes, the OP didnt derserve that!

iEpicNinjaPanda 0

your boss must be a bitch. o:

faillover 0

yeah your boss is a loser and i would have quit too

You quit because your boss made fun of you? How old are you OP? Why didn't you act like an adult, arrange a meeting with your boss and tell her you overheard her and that her behaviour was inappropriate. Anyone worth their salt would apologise to you. BTW, why the hell would anyone go to HR over something like this? Solve your own bloody problems people. Don't go crying to teacher because little Suzy is picking on you.

fthku 13

Most likely because OP isn't an adult. She's 15. It's quite possible little Suzy actually did pick on her.

the people who thought you deserved this are insensitive. hope you're okay.

FMLers are so sexist.. just because it's a boss doesn't mean they can't be female ]:O What did you think "her" was referring to? Dumbasses.

0203697 0

I'm glad you quit. if you don't like it, go! you will be easily replaced. Hopefully with someone less dramatic. Bosses have it rough. You have to deal with everyone's problems and mistakes. Even when they are wrong or incompetent you have to treat them with kid gloves or they cry mistreatment or harassment to HR. What a bunch of whiners.