#1 Mom of the Year

By minnie - 23/02/2021 04:58

Today, while trying to walk past my mother in the hallway, I hesitated because she suddenly moved to the side. She screamed at me for a solid five minutes about not being able to "predict her movements." And she wonders why I’m suicidal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 072
You deserved it 106

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, things happen and people can be awful to others, but that last comment has me concerned. Have you talked to anyone? Random internet nerd reaching out but if you need someone to talk to and don't have someone, please let me know.

Glitterbaby2613 20

if u need some help on how to deal with maniacs just hit me up and we can always talk

Comments

Hey, things happen and people can be awful to others, but that last comment has me concerned. Have you talked to anyone? Random internet nerd reaching out but if you need someone to talk to and don't have someone, please let me know.

Glitterbaby2613 20

if u need some help on how to deal with maniacs just hit me up and we can always talk

sounds like your mother is toxic and you're in abusive situation it's time to get help and get out

lebmob 1

If you ever need to talk, you can always reach out to me. Happy to help.

toxicfox33 10

Thank you. For being a nice person

EVR 8

Sounds like my mother too. I understand you. I suggest trying to move away from her.

Ahh.. N Mom's at their finest. Please get help for yourself. Look into forums about narcissistic mother's and see if it applies. Get help with dealing with her, and try to find a way out of that abusive living space.

toxicfox33 10

Hey friend, it sounds like you might be in a toxic environment. I’m reaching out to let you know that this won’t last forever. Also, please feel free to reach out if you need someone to talk to. Stay strong, I’m sending you lots of love.

dilbert551 8

My mom was also a horrendous person to live with. she was extremely mentally and verbally abusive and sometimes physically abusive. My father was a raging alcoholic who was very physically abusive. They both lie, cheat, and steal and are terrible people. I moved away and got rid of them from my life. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made. You should think about doing the same. Don't harm yourself over her actions. Get away from her as soon as possible and make your life better. You'll feel amazing when you realize what you can accomplish without people like that in your life.

If you need to hide the body, let me know.