This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 24/02/2019 20:00

Today, I found out from a coworker that the guy (another coworker) I've been going to for strictly sex is in a relationship with another girl and didn't tell me. Even when I have no expectations, I get screwed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 154
You deserved it 579

Top comments

For people who are saying she shouldn’t be upset that he’s with someone else, here are some things to consider: -She discovered he was in a RELATIONSHIP with another girl, making her an unknowing party to his cheating. -Because he didn’t disclose other sexual partners, her health is now potentially at risk without her consent. -If she considered him a friend as well as a sex partner, his dishonesty will likely cost her both of those relationships. If you’re having sex with someone, the kind and responsible thing to do is discuss boundaries, disclose other partners, and be considerate (but not subservient) of the other persons desires and needs. This is absolutely an FML for her.

Burle 17

Well of course you got screwed, wasn't that the point?

Comments

You do something dirty and you are bound to get soiled.

Ok but you said you're going to him for strictly sex, so that'd sound more like a friends with benefits relation and not bf gf situation

For people who are saying she shouldn’t be upset that he’s with someone else, here are some things to consider: -She discovered he was in a RELATIONSHIP with another girl, making her an unknowing party to his cheating. -Because he didn’t disclose other sexual partners, her health is now potentially at risk without her consent. -If she considered him a friend as well as a sex partner, his dishonesty will likely cost her both of those relationships. If you’re having sex with someone, the kind and responsible thing to do is discuss boundaries, disclose other partners, and be considerate (but not subservient) of the other persons desires and needs. This is absolutely an FML for her.

The way I see it, if you're sleeping around, you're always at a health risk and if they've been having sex with each other without being in a relationship, she'd have to expect him to sleep with others as well (or at least not expect him not to) so she can't really complain there. Yes, he's been cheating on his girlfriend with her, but I wouldn't say that justifies saying she's getting screwed (beyond the justifies getting screwed she went to him for)

Open minded and she looks just like Arwen... Damn that's hot!

Burle 17

Well of course you got screwed, wasn't that the point?

WeirdUS 29

NSA is risky as hell in 2019. Generally, people that are cool with nsa/open relationships aren't going to be considerate of feelings. There is enough online found googling that would tell you it's a bad idea you can't really be surprised.

I would have to disagree with you completely. I am polyamorous and am in a few NSA relationships. Everybody knows about each other and I have even introduced some of my partners to each other. One thing about this lifestyle is that one is EXTREMELY aware of how your actions can hurt others, which is why honest communication and boundaries are so extremely important for it to work over the long term.

You had expectations... expecting that he's single or that he will inform you that he's attached. You might have just screwed yourself.

Matthew Irmen 11

I’m not really seeing your point. Your expectations were strictly sex, and that was met

What do you care? If he’s cheating on his girlfriend, that’s his problem, not yours. If it’s strictly sex, being a side piece should be no problem.

fde2blknimout 18

I thought that was your expectation

fde2blknimout 18

What makes you think you have a right to be upset? You are only a side piece and thats all you wanted