You OK hun?

By OUCH - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, while going for a run in my neighbourhood, I was hit by a car, not once, but twice. The second car, closely following the first, stopped, then drove forwards to see if I was alright. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 948
You deserved it 3 323

Top comments

...Were you not looking where you were going? Unless the car was on the pavement, you're in the wrong here.

ryguy997 0

5, not everyone who gets hit dies. luckily.

Comments

deaditegirl 0

Where were you running, in the middle of the street?

It sounds like the first car drove up and the 2nd car pulled up to look. I think the OP just could not tell his or her story coherently. Probably got hit by too many cars.

riter_chick 0

I've been hit by a car before. It sucks. Couldn't walk for a couple of weeks but I was alright. If it was in a neighborhood, the speed was probably low enough to not do much damage.

I2OI3 0

How the hell can you get hit by a car TWICE and uh, not die?

that sucks maybe you should buy a treadmill instead

Where the hell were you running? Are you like those assholes who ride their bikes on the road instead of the sidewalk? Because if you are, YDI. Use the sidewalk that's provided for you, because, guess what? Cars. Go faster. Than people.

penguinattack82 0

For the people wondering how the OP is still alive/not severely injured, the cars that hit him/her were probably not going that fast. My brother got hit by a car once and was completely fine because the car was not moving too fast.

AmyBeth 0

Umm didn't you learn unlike 7th grade health class to go against oncoming traffic?!