Wild ride

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - Australia

Today, I went to a haunted show restaurant. I needed the toilet badly, but they were inside the building, which could only be got to via a ghost train. The footage of me peeing myself in terror on the train was played on a big screen inside, in front of a crowd of onlookers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 828
You deserved it 5 174

Top comments

Could've been worse. You could have shit yourself.

if your talking about draculas on the gold coast..... there are toilets in the show room and you don't have to get on a ghost train to get to them...... you only get on the ghost train to get inside.... I work there....FAIL

Comments

KaylaKittyRawr 0

WTF do they have a video of it on the wall???

CremeEggs 6

Because around the last corner, someone jumps out to scare you. Everyone's video gets played.

KingDingALing 9

Looks like someone, (takes off sunglasses, throws them on the ground, and stomps on them until they are in pieces) needs to shut the **** up.

And you actually believe the FML entries are real? Dear lord...

How can that get moderated? I didn't even use a 'bad word' or do something mean. my faith is gone..

Please read our commenting rules before having another go at it. You did agree to abide by them when you created your account, after all. You'll quickly discover where the problem lies. If you're still confused, please PM me or another moderator with your questions. Thanking you.

xoxoMEGANxoxo 13
JosieBongs 0

Where in the hell do you find a restaurant like that? And it's a little shot that they can do that.

andrewb261 0

What the hell is a haunted show restaurant?

it's a place called draculas on the gold coast, aust. it's a live comedy theatre. very famous in Australia. google it.

CremeEggs 6

If you googled it yourself, you would have seen that there's one in Melbourne too.

hey that's not that bad that's a good thing you came out good for you. now what's ur address so I can send you two some gay sex toys for more pleasure.