Toxic parents

By Anonymous - 30/07/2020 20:01

Today, my mom caught me vaping weed oil and tried to ground me. I’m 33 years old, with my own wife and kids, weed is legal in this state with a medical card, and I use it to treat the seizures I’ve had since mom belted me around the head as a kid, giving me brain damage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 093
You deserved it 239

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tounces7 27

If your mom literally beat you to the point of giving you brain damage WHY IS SHE STILL IN YOUR LIFE????

this is more of a tell her to **** off type of situation

Comments

rotflqtms_ 21

I think maybe it's time for you to move out if you haven't already... Wife and kids don't fly with "My house My Rules" And If it's your house... why does she think she can still ground you?

Did anyone else chuckle on at the “my own wife...” part?? Hehehe

Wow. We're all glad the Vaping helps with your seizures, but WTF? I know it's very easy to say, but I would have to put my foot down, and not have anything to do with her unless she wises up and apologizes FOR EVERYTHING! No grandkids, nothing until that happens. Good luck, I hope you stay well.

You should have severed all ties to that bitch a long time ago. And if you're living with her, or she's living with you, one of you needs to leave pronto. If my parents had ever beaten me, you can bet they'd be rotting in prison right now, not lecturing me for taking prescribed medication.

samomaha 17

Why the hell is she still around? After the physical abuse turned to mental abuse (and trust me, that is exactly what has happened here), you need to ban her completely. Cut all ties and move on. She is NOT a good person.