Todd is fine, and you?

By blind_date - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I went on a blind date with a guy who talked about himself in the third person. Seriously. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 914
You deserved it 6 415

Top comments

Alan agrees with Rachel, and also just favorited this FML. Alan doesn't believe your life is ******.

Comments

BlueShad0w 5

Versy thinks that people here can be spectaucularily dumb. Versy also thinks she is dumb as she can't spell spectaucularily. Speak ya'r mind! (In 3rd person only.)

Brina thinks that the OP is stupid for going on a blind date instead of finding someone theirself. She also thinks that you shouldn't complain about people speaking in third person. She says it's like people complaining about people talking about "me, me, me!" all the time, third person makes it more interesting. Brina goes to get more sugarpuffs even though it's 1:40pm.

Nikkie enjoys talking in the third-person. She also read the conversations above this post and found them very entertaining. Nikkie wonders why this is an FML, because she would personally think this was cute. She even does it sometimes herself.

memory_loss_fml 0

This troper thinks that using the third person outside of a profile page or TVtropes sounds weird as hell. ...damn. Wrong website.

blahblahblah43 0

Heather thinks that your blind date was trying to be cute. And Heather wonders how this could be an FML. She thinks that you could be annoyed with it, so that's probably the reason. And Heather thinks she's annoyed with everything!

666HailSatan666 0

Satan thinks that OP is crazy and should know this is no FML whilst eating an apple and whacking off to some lesbians eating each other up.

Emily talks in third person with her cousin Lara all the time Emily thinks it's fun #2 is that you Zain??