By Anonymous - 31/01/2010 17:07 - United Kingdom

Today, while at a party, Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" started playing. For being the only one who didn't know the lyrics, I had beer thrown on me, my shirt stolen, and I was locked outside for half an hour. It's below freezing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 945
You deserved it 37 616

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HOW IS THIS A YDI?!?!??! He got locked outside shirtless and wet in hypothermic conditions for not knowing the lyrics to the song????? You guys are ******* sociopaths!!

so you are at a party, how exactly did they figure out that you didn't know the lyrics? did they demand that you recite it with them? kinda bullshit at a party to do that. I'm not a music buff but I know a few verses.

Comments

OP, now you know what happens when a super awesome classic of epic porportions is played at a party full of drunken idiots. I hope you know the lyrics now so that it doesn't happen again.

uhhhmayyyziiing 0
xmann96 0

Good for you, that song sucks and is way over played.

devendra_fml 0

what the **** is a poser song? unless you are literally listening to the song "poses", i don't even think that's a thing.

how can you not know the lyrics to that song?

HOW IS THIS A YDI?!?!??! He got locked outside shirtless and wet in hypothermic conditions for not knowing the lyrics to the song????? You guys are ******* sociopaths!!

well **** you for not knowing the lyrics!

Lurstack 0

That's bullshit. Journey sucks.

The__Redneck 7

YDI for going to a party with people who have such crappy taste.