By VampObsessed - 05/01/2013 05:30 - United States - Dallas

Today, when I got home I noticed a statue of a gnome sitting next to the door. I've had an intense phobia of gnomes since I was a child, and I can't bring myself to walk past it. It's been half an hour and I'm still standing outside. I can see my dad through the window laughing and waving. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 191
You deserved it 8 740

VampObsessed tells us more.

VampObsessed 16

OP here. My key only works on the front lock so I couldn't use any other doors and our windows don't operate to allow anyone in. I had to call my boyfriend to come over and move it for me so I could get in. Recently the spare bedroom I workout in has been overtaken by gnomes and I've opened my bedroom door to a gnome in the hallway. He even put it in the shower. This is not a good way to help me get past my phobia.

Top comments

Meenah_fml 4

Careful. Beyond that door is gno man's land.

Have you tried a window? Or at least a broom to push it aside?

Comments

othehugemanatee 8

Just close your eyes, and kick the gnome as hard as humanly possible. I'm sure that won't result in it coming to life and seeking revenge on you in your sleep.

venus89 17

Back door? Can't he that difficult to walk around…

gnomaphobia? It's an inanimate object! Grow up!

_charliebrown_ 3

You know, this is a page you come on so you can laugh. Most people post their situations because they can be funny. But all I see here is rude people who seem more concerned with judging then taking this moment and enjoying it. Lightin up will you.

I'm sorry! But, I'm a visual person, and I could see this occurring, and it really makes me laugh, hard!

It's more afraid of you, than you are of it.

deidre823 7

It's fake! Kick it over & go in the house, loser!

You had seriously better grow the **** up real soon.