By headinabag33 - 15/02/2016 01:57 - United States - Wilson

Spicy
Today, the play I was directing opened. The curtain opened, and my lead actor and actress weren't prepared. I could tell from the looks on their faces as the whole audience saw him balls deep in her, doggy style, on stage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 332
You deserved it 3 531

headinabag33 tells us more.

Hey...OP here. So in this theatre there are two curtains. The second one (more up stage, away from the audience) has been broken. So we just open both curtains, since the second one never opens. We perform in front of it and it's no big deal. We get some great lighting off it really, and once we had someone stand back there and shake it and looked cool. Someone fixed the second curtain without telling us. The actors were having sex behind the "broken" curtain and it opened. No one told them to stop because they were quiet, and no one wants to tell people to quit having sex... So anyway, there it is.

Comments

I don't know who I should feel bad for the parents of those people, the children in the audience, or the ones who were recording it

As a stage manager, this infuriates me, yet makes me chuckle.

That's actually pretty funny when you think about it

Dodge4x4Ram 46

Wait... How the hell does that happen? Did nobody notice they were on stage before opening the curtain? Wow, that's an unfortunate way to open your show.

LostInTheZone11 29

Well the reviewer from the newspaper must have had an interesting article about this.

countryb_cth 38

Probably went like. The opening scene was a huge bang. Both characters really had an on screen chemistry that everyone in the audience could see. They were able to really get in deep they truly put everything they had into it. There was some nudity and it was short but all in all though it was a smashing play.

I really hope this wasn't a high school play.

The show must go on right? I really hope they get their act together.

probably made the kiss scene a little less awkward, lol