By headinabag33 - 15/02/2016 01:57 - United States - Wilson

Spicy
Today, the play I was directing opened. The curtain opened, and my lead actor and actress weren't prepared. I could tell from the looks on their faces as the whole audience saw him balls deep in her, doggy style, on stage. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 332
You deserved it 3 531

headinabag33 tells us more.

Hey...OP here. So in this theatre there are two curtains. The second one (more up stage, away from the audience) has been broken. So we just open both curtains, since the second one never opens. We perform in front of it and it's no big deal. We get some great lighting off it really, and once we had someone stand back there and shake it and looked cool. Someone fixed the second curtain without telling us. The actors were having sex behind the "broken" curtain and it opened. No one told them to stop because they were quiet, and no one wants to tell people to quit having sex... So anyway, there it is.

Comments

aeryn97 17

um how does that even happen?weren't there people all around getting ready and telling them mins to curtain call? Maybe YDI for choosing bad people and not being more organised. I've been in and worked in many plays. usually there are tons of people and everyone is focused on the play.

Geckosrock99 33

Read OP's comment a little above yours. Should clear things up.

how could you not notice this before the curtains go up. ydi

Read OP's comment above. Though still unprofessional, the leads wouldn't have been exposed if the secondary curtain was still broken. Everything happens in live theatre!

cheesecake12 12

Wow these things really happen. that's funny though. Sorry OP!

Brokeandsad 8

Several red flags having me thinking this FML is very... very fake

Um. Why were they stupid enough to think they'd get away with it? The curtains are bound to open, there are likely other actors and stage hands. Disrespectful, disgusting idiots.