By TheDenmarkian - 04/08/2015 21:40 - United States - Wickliffe

Today, the girl I've loved for years kissed me. Then she started crying and wiping her mouth, and had a panic attack. I had to help her through it, tell her that it was no big deal, and that it would never happen again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 598
You deserved it 2 331

TheDenmarkian tells us more.

Unfortunately, she said she has no idea why she kissed me. She said she is confused and doesn't know, and I told her to think about it. She said she just didn't know, but it was probably to test the waters. She did enjoy the kiss, if that makes up for anything.

Top comments

Declare your love for her and tell her the day she kissed you was the best day of your life, don't hide it. Maybe she feels the same and didn't want to lose you as a friend, hence why she panicked.

OP is such good kisser he leaves bitches in tears...

Comments

She talked to me after she left, since we are very close friends and she knew of my feelings for her, and said she didn't have any for me and didn't know why she kissed me. But after a couple hours, she was questioning herself. So I don't know, I might be forever friend zoned or get the girl :)

Wizardo 33

Here is to hoping that one of our comrades can climb out of that prison and into the light. You can be our Bane OP.

I hope that's false...but if she chose to kiss you there should be something that caused it that was good

Well, anything to help her out, right?

bad_boyfriend 10

You should really consider removing this woman from your life. Seriously

Shes my best friend, the one person I trust most. I can move on, because what's what you do when you love someone, you put them first.

was this a dare or a game like spin the bottle because if not what the hell was going on

Couldn't have been worse than Madonna leaving people in the spotlight since it was so ******* bad.

Op just kiss her back and tell her it's alright. She must be embarrassed now.

I didn't mean to press the "you deserved it" button, if you're reading this, sorry bout that lol