By 2fast4U - 21/03/2016 10:00 - Canada - Vancouver

Today, some of my coworkers have complained that I don't do my share of the work, though they can't specify exactly what I'm not getting done. Apparently, being too efficient and finishing first means I mustn't have done anything at all. The supervisor sided with them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 465
You deserved it 1 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Surely you have evidence of all the work you have done. Just rub that under their noses and make them eat their words.

Do they not pay attention to productivity? What kind of company is this?

Comments

Does anyone else think that maybe if everyone is ganging up on OP, he might be the cause of the issue? Like being a cocky asshole to them to work faster? It's just speculation, but so is everything else. It's important to remember on FML that we only get one side of the story.

Well thats a shame that your work ethic cannot be appreciated. Maybe consider getting a new job where efficiency is rewarded rather than penalized. There are countless companies that would cherish a quick worker like yourself. Best of luck to you OP.

You should definitely look around for a job where your efficiency is appreciated.

"Well, maybe you idiots could get more done if you spent less time talking about all the other coworkers you want to ****."

Kevinmeowbeanz 22

I would like to hear from your co-workers what they have to say, i mean, if you are the only one who considers you are efficient and even your boss (who has the last word on this) says that you are not well then something is missing in the picture. So please step back and try to see what they see, maybe they are not telling everything that is wrong with you.

Unfortunatly thats the way of the world these days. They prefer you procastinate for 5 out of 8 hours and pretend like you're busy, rather than finish in 4 and go home early..

apologize, tell them you have seen the error of your ways, and then work slower than everyone else ;)

Walk into your supervisors office with the huge stack of paperwork you've gotten done the past week. (Unless you're paperless, but slamming a laptop down is less dramatic than a massive pile of papers crashing down on their desk with the sheer force of gravity)

I've had that happen to me!!! I hate it. but I only have 2 coworkers who act like I've neglected my job to get done first. it sucks. just keep doing ur job. good luck.