By Robin - 12/03/2012 11:57 - Russia

Today, my university fridge is so small that the cucumber I bought doesn’t fit either lengthwise or widthwise. FML
I agree, your life sucks 752
You deserved it 81

Top comments

Shay_Shay97 23

And I thought mine was bad. Yikes. So sorry OP, just wait until winter. Maybe then you can use the snow as a fridge.

Comments

So you never though of breaking it in half?

I think she's just pointing out how ridiculously small the refrigerator is. I don't think the cucumber itself is a major long-term issue.

Depending what she intends to put it in, breaking it in half may defeat the purpose of having gotten a big cucumber in the first place. (Making a whole pickle, for example, or as part of a decorative garnish for a platter of food.)

Lucky for you, you're not supposed to store cucumbers in the fridge.

My first glance was toward the middle of the FML '...cucumber... doesn't fit...' I thought, 'Oh, no, where is this going?'

In Russia, air outside refrigerates refrigerator.

Never met a girl who would actually A) keep a cucumber in cooling, B) ate the full cucumber. Come on, just admit we all know you didn't buy it for the great taste ;)

Exactly, and we all know everyone who downvoted my original comment is using the cucumber in a completely different way.

You shouldn't refrigerate cucumbers anyway