By Anonymous - 19/09/2009 17:14 - United States

Today, my unemployed boyfriend and I went to the casino. I gave him twenty dollars to play on. He won $1000 on a dollar machine then jackpotted the ten dollar machine for $20,000. When we got home he broke up with me. I have been working two jobs to get our own place. Move in Date?? 2 weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 786
You deserved it 5 153

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sue him. You can get half because YOU gave him the $20 that won him the $21,000 dollars. Yes, I'm serious! He wants to be a dick, you can be one too.

Comments

RedInThaHead 0

ydi for choosing to let a loser live off you

u r the one that gave him the money so you should get the money he won!!!!

flodezie 0

what a jerk..don't worry that $ will run out and he won't have u or a job!!

bossybella 0

dumbass for having a boyfriend that's job less!

Not all jobless people are worthless. It's very hard to find a job these days. People in my small town are begging for jobs, applying at every single dead-end one around. But we don't know all the circumstances here - the guy could have been lazy and refused to get a job. Maybe OP shouldn't have given her boyfriend any of her money at the casino, and he shouldn't have done that. I'd sue!

ohmywows 0

use all that money you saved up and buy yourself something nice

Fruitmonster2 15

You know people, ******* someone up or suing them doesn't alway solve everything. She's the one who GAVE him the twenty, so it's his once she GAVE it to him. It's HIS winnings not HERS. Suing him because he broke up with her right after, is just plain stupid. It's like a freakin' episode on Jerry Springer, they fight over the dumbest reasons. Grow up, it's only a relationship and money. Oh, and btw, I don't care for your response. :)

F HIM... REVENGE IS WHAT U NEED TO DO lol

You deserved it. When YOU have to work from HIM and you have to work 2 jobs, that's a sign to break it off. In relationships working should be equal. Don't want to be supporting someone all your life when they obviously use you for money.