By Anonymous - 24/05/2013 07:18 - United States

Today, my piano teacher complimented my song, calling it great. I was proud and thanked him, then realized he was being sarcastic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 704
You deserved it 4 911

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have sarcastically said, "and you are just an awesome piano teacher!"

Everyone's a critic, honey. That's what happens in the artist world.

Comments

That's messed up but hey everybody's a critic

well I think your voice sounds beautiful :D

avapaige1234 19

According to studies, people who can eaily differentiate sarcasm from truth have a better brain processing. Well I feel sorry for you, OP.

Yes because everything found on the internet is true.

BellaBelle_fml 23

It may not be true but it makes me feel so much smarter. Don't ruin this for me!

SystemofaBlink41 27

He could've just been excited by the compliment, and then "Oh."

perdix 29

I'm sure he is a wonderful teacher and a successful artist in his own right. I have no doubt that he makes a comfortable income with his musical talent and just gives lessons out of the goodness of his heart.

Bloodjoker 11

Yea most people who can't Do, teach... So clearly he's a bit butthurt about his career and life decisions lol

And those who can't teach, teach P.E.

olpally 32

Play like Stevie Wonder next time. **** him.

If you want to write songs, you need composition teacher, not a piano teacher - because many people that can play very well, can't write/compose music at all. Of course, if you can't play any instrument you won't be able to play your own songs yourself. You could get around that by composing on computer, but writing music on real instrument is faster - unless your music is electronic/synthetic and can't be played by human performer.