By Anonymous - 11/10/2010 07:41 - United States

Today, my mom rolled up the car window on my fingers. She thought my yelling and crying was because I was throwing a tantrum. I'm 26. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 458
You deserved it 4 015

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Why don't you tell everyone how they are crank windows. I promise we won't make fun of you.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you were crying? or the fact that your mum thinks you still throw tantrums. but I'm gonna say YDI

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

Give your mom the finger... wait.... oh....

I've always had a fear that someone might close the window on my hand so any time the window has been more than half way closed I've kept my hand far away. On a slightly related note when I was little I accidentally closed the car door on my sister's hand. The worst part was that it locked itself, and so we had to get my parents to come back and unlock it before we could get her hand out.

spartan_girl 0

Hahaha I just had to look at your profile to see if you are my brother (you're not, unless you're lying about your birthday), because something very similar happened to me when I was a kid. Oh, brothers...

Sexywifey91 0

hmmm ydi your 26 and your mom is still driving you around? I hope you still don't live at home..... if so you definately deserve it!

#45 I'm sure OP's mom doesn't drive them around on a regular basis. Maybe they're going somewhere together and just didn't want to take separate cars? It happens.

With the way the economy is I don't blame anyone for living at home at age 26.

this sounds like some weird taboo fetish! ydi

YDI... you must have a reputation if she automatically assumes you're throwing a tantrum...

FMLFanatic2010 1

YDI because you still live with your mom.

UofLCardFan08 6

What makes you think the OP still lives with her mom?

this doesn't mean he lives with his mom, there'll be many times when you've moved out that your in a car with your mom or dad

Something similar happened to me, but I was 8 and hit my head on a table.

What the hell? Where'd my earlier post go?

YDI because from what I'm assuming, you must have a history of throwing tantrums if your mom automatically assumed you were having one.