By _Domster_46 - 04/05/2015 15:39 - United States - Novi

Today, my little sister came up to me holding up my phone. It wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't dropped it in the toilet first. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 028
You deserved it 2 609

_Domster_46 tells us more.

Hi, OP here, to answer some of your questions she is 4 years old, and I did try putting it in a bag of rice glad to say it is working now!

Top comments

Chuck it in a bowl of rice. It draws moisture out.

Comments

Just do nothing, tell her it's okay. Then in twenty years time exact your revenge and drop hers down the toilet - she'll never suspect it! The perfect crime!

You're telling me you were pretending for twenty years for a gag?

I guess May the fourth (force) wasn't with you :(

I wish I could reword this joke a little better. Oh well.

there's something called waterproof cases. useful bear the little ones

"today I left my phone out where my sister, who is malicious/young/mentally handicapped enough to drop it in the toilet, did just that." YDI.

MzZombicidal 36

It's almost as if kids don't realize what they're doing a lot of the time and a mistake was made???? Oh, wow!! By the way, mentally handicapped enough? Really? Don't be a dick.

Hi, OP here, to answer some of your questions she is 4 years old, and I did try putting it in a bag of rice glad to say it is working now!

Oh that's good! This is why I don't trust little children with my phone.

Hope you took the battery out, too! The longer you let it air-/ rice-dry upside-down the better; for water on a laptop, it's a 2-week minimum....

it attracted an asian to fix it? i thought it was just myth...

You're still going to use it after it's been in a toilet? I'm sorry I find that gross. I would need a new phone.

Technically toilet bowl water is the cleanest out there. But it's not like everyone can just drop money on a new phone just because it ended up in the toilet. If it works, why waste the money?

Disinfecting wipes...ever heard of that?

DaEpicTaco 13

You are retarded even if it fell in a toilet it doesn't matter a phone is a phone especially if it's a 600$ phone

MzZombicidal 36

#44, I know you meant well but maybe not call someone "retarded" next time?

ObsidianMoon17 12

Well we can tell it works because hey, you've posted an FML.. Unless you're on your laptop, then you're hopeless XD

Or he could be on his iPod, or tablet.

dakotaabriannee 14

Aren't kids just the best? ?

"It wouldn't be so bad" is overused on this site. How would this be "bad" at all without the second part?