By Sad - 28/04/2009 22:13 - United States

Today, my house got broken into. My brand new laptop was stolen, along with my flatscreen TV, digital camera, external hard drive and some clothes. Wanting to drown my sorrows in the Ben and Jerry's Phish Food ice cream in the freezer, I opened the door to find that it too had been stolen. FML
I agree, your life sucks 487
You deserved it 29

Top comments

Sorry, I was hungry. I left 5 bucks under the couch

unibrowicorn 0

your house gets robbed, and the first thing you do is go to the fridge for ice cream? please tell me that you did that AFTER you called the police...

Comments

so today i robbed a house. im a kleptomaniac and it always leaves me with this weird craving for ben and jerrys phish food ice cream....

Apparently the burglar wanted to celebrate with some Ben & Jerry's. But anyway, thats ****** up. I feel bad for you.

prettyunpunk 0

definate fml. that suuuuucks!! sounds like someone you know. who steals ice cream?

Thief #1: Okay, steal all the valuable stuff in the house. Thief #2: Let's see, she has a nice TV, a digital camera, some stylish clothes, and some external hard drive Thief #1: Dude, there's some Ben and Jerry's ice cream in the fridge!!! Thief #2: OMFG I LOVE BEN AND JERRY'S!!!!!!!!!

CopperPeony 4

While the situation sucks, #229--Hahaha!

Ouch. Sorry guy. At least they were thorough.

PheasantKilla 0

Well maybe you should try something active to drain your sorrow. I often hunt for example. Or at least something that cant be stolen, like sleeping. Jeez bro.

That's fantastic "I'm upset...so I'm going to go kill something" Unless you don't mean you actually kill things (I dunno I don't hunt)...then I take it back If you do, then I don't...douche

Wow....you do realize hunting is both a sport and a way to gain food. But wow man....i feel sorry for this guy who got robbed of his ben and jerries.....thats like coming up to me and saying hi...then my gf saying that he's her lover and starts screwing him right then and there.

sk8rchick97 0

unless they stole his sleeping pills or his bed ya know whatever works

Damn. My friends house was broken into once and all they stole was a stuart little dvd and some food

Look on the bright side: the police can totally use the dogs to trace the smell of the quickly melting icecream. Phish food? You have good taste.