By Anonymous - 06/05/2015 05:24 - France

Today, my girlfriend told me that she's scared because her period is late, and that they're usually on time. Five hours late apparently. FML
I agree, your life sucks 512
You deserved it 54

Top comments

Dang I wish you could predict your period down to the exact hour...that would be super handy.

99% of the time I usually get mine first thing in the morning. Maybe she knows her body and feels different this time?

Comments

Loads of things can make a period be late as someone mentioned above, stress, worry, diet a whole bunch of things. But I think it is normal to have a bit of a nagging feeling 'what if I'm pregnant' in the back of your mind. An hour though seems like an extreme thing to get that worried about. Understandable if she really does get them on the hour but even then a late period doesn't necessarily mean anything bad... never heard of anyone getting them on the hour though.

I mean, we laugh now, but I can only imagine OP coming on a week from now going: Yup, she's pregnant. FML.

NewGirl2011 6

I took a test 2 hours after my period was supposed to start. In less then 10 seconds I got a bright blue positive. I always start my period on the third Sunday of every month by 9pm.

PANDORUM89 21

eh that's happened to me before. I miscount the days then think I'm late and as soon as I mention it I start like an hour or so later. that's why its always good to have an app or write it down. trying to remember the days can be hard so you think you're late but you aren't. tell her theres an app for that.

don't wry its normal....hav some raisins during mensu

oNisao 21

Wow. Reading about everyone's "alarm cycle" My cycle must be really weird. Because it's honestly never on an "alarm". Mines just sometimes 5-6 days late. Or early. It's hard to keep track.

Yep same - i can normally tell roughly the day because of certain signals, but it is rather innaccurate - i am always amazed when people can tell when their period will start. I use a period tracker app but I find it hard to know when my period's ended - I mean when do you count it as ended? When there is a little bit of blood or what?

Mine used to be really irregular but going onto birth control made it very regular. I think that's the case with a lot of women who have very regular periods

I get my period every month at 2:30pm Yes i know my hour and date maybe she's the same it is apps for that now

1dvs_bstd 41

Bro, your pull out game needs improvement.