By HorcruxDelight73 - 26/05/2012 23:00 - United States - Lakewood

Today, my friends were coming to pick me up from volleyball practice. When their car pulled up, I jumped in. It was really quiet, so I looked up, only to find I had gotten in the wrong car. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 322
You deserved it 10 681

HorcruxDelight73 tells us more.

This was actually my FML, everyone. No, it wasn't a pedophile, THANK GOD. It was a couple, and they said "Umm...can we help you?" and I was like, "Sorry! I thought you were my friends!" Then got out awkwardly. They had the same car. It wasn't my fault.

Top comments

KnightAngela1109 10

Look on the bright side....... You just mad some NEW FRIENDS:)YAY!!!

Dear diary..... Jack pot. Your lucky it wasn't the pedo bear.

Comments

uumlaut_strohson 3

back in 2000 someone would have just given you the "L" sign. In 2012 you're just a dumbass

mhopper 13

^Thus why it would have been done in 2000. I would have been scared if OP got into a car with a little old lady driving her grandkid to the mall!

Heck! I did the "L" sign in the 90's! :3 it's still fun sometimes.

They were probably more startled by you and your volleyball-fueled enthusiasm than you were! OP you're a goof. Haha!

This was actually my FML, everyone. No, it wasn't a pedophile, THANK GOD. It was a couple, and they said "Umm...can we help you?" and I was like, "Sorry! I thought you were my friends!" Then got out awkwardly. They had the same car. It wasn't my fault.

Now you know to look at the people in the car then just hopping on in. Haha. But at least you were safe and it wasn't some creepy kidnapper guy.

TarieBoo 2

this has happened to me like four times ;c

Haha!! Thankfully they didn't shout "CAUGHT ONE!" as they peeled out of the parking lot. You just found some helpful people. Simple human error!

fylx100 19

Finally there's an OP that comments and answers our question! Thank you!

It...WASN'T...your fault? Then whose fault was it? Batman's? No no, this was definitely your fault.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#52 - Shut up. You know what OP meant. Don't try to be funny by being a smartass.

#54 - Shut up. You know what 52 meant. Don't try to be cool by being a hardass.

LSTER127 0

All of you Shut up! It's done and over no need for your arguments!!

mmike13 2

On the bright side they didn't try to kidnap you one day you'll look back and laugh bout it over drinks

Kristoffer 35

It was definitely your fault for getting into the wrong car. It's not like you can't see inside 'em to see who is inside. There's a car identical to mine driven by a co-worker, and I never ever have gone up to it and tried to get in it, even when there's no one inside it because I know how to tell two "identical" cars apart.

hennessy89 34

Okay, let's be honest, you can't say this isn't your fault at all, because you could have looked INSIDE the care to see if it was your friends or not. That's what I do anyways.

I know, you don't even have to set traps for them or anything. It's incredible! :-p

rightspark 7

Lol that is so funny you were able to get in their car like nothing. You must have space out not to notice

drarmstrong 8

That had to make for an awkward exit!

Sing, tell them it's for charity and leave

WTF? who doesn't look at the driver of a car before getting in? Well OP obviously but that still blows my mind how OP could do that..

fylx100 19

She obviously checks the driver because she probably checks everything, in and out, of car considering that she loves cars. (Her username)

I did that once. Except, they called the cops on me. Apparently being black was grounds for calling cops. I even said I was sorry.

I'd say that getting into someone elses car would be grounds for calling the police. Some people will do that because they're freaked out regardless of whether you apologised or not. Assuming it's cos you're black is just outright racist in itself unless they came out and told you or inferred it.