By Wow. Really? - 29/04/2013 18:07 - United States - Columbus

Today, my fiancée broke off our engagement. For some bizarre reason, she'd hidden a pair of expensive boots and her iPad underneath our ride-on mower. I turned the mower on and destroyed both without realizing it. According to her, the fault is all mine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 847
You deserved it 4 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

aldwin_fml 7
Wizardo 33

Your fiancé is crazy, definitely dodged a massive bullet with this one... btw run or its gonna be you under that lawn mower next...

Comments

Which idiot would think to hide anything there? She's a moron

RedPillSucks 31

Sometimes "crazy" is brilliant. Who would think to look under a riding mower for an iPhone or expensive boots? Crazy like a fox, I say. (Unfortunately, psychotic foxes are still dangerous).

She's not an idiot if she did it on purpose. She's obviously just batshit crazy.

I wonder how she's going to spin that story when she tells it to everyone she knows.... Is she the type of crazy who would set that whole thing up just to make you look like the crazy one?

How dare you turn on the mower without checking for some expensive boots and ipad. You're such a turn off.

How is there more YDI than your life sucks on this? Clearly not OPs fault

Maybe people think he should have checked around the mower before turning it on? Or for letting her treat him this way because odds are this may not the be the first manipulative thing she's done? Personally, I tend to put YDI if I don't consider it an FML. In this case, because this guy was massively lucky to get out of this relationship before making it to the altar.

the ex clearly saw the fml told all of her friends and they voted YDI.

debbster7 18

I bet OP's girlfriend was blonde.

If you paid for the dress, better get it back or she will wear it in her new wedding in 5 months.

You know apple will replace a broken iPad with a new one for half the cost price right? I wonder if they would honor that if your broken iPad arrives in a thousand tiny smashed pieces!