This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By oledad - 21/12/2018 00:00

Today, my ex handed me a postitive pregnancy test while sobbing uncontrollably. Turns out drunken, lonely weekends with an old lover can have serious repercussions. Here's to 18 more years with the bitch. FML
I agree, your life sucks 373
You deserved it 1 597

Top comments

*Steve Irwin voice* Here we see the prime example of a dumbfuck. A very common species, but look at this one. It's a huge specimen. Perhaps he shall learn in the future to change his behaviour but chances are slim.

oh you so deserve this. maybe this will teach you to wear a rubber? or to not have drunken sex with an ex?

Comments

Phil 14

I agree that your life sucks. I also agree that you absolutely deserve it. I don't know what you were thinking(but I do know which head you were thinking with). All that being said, what's done can't be undone. There are options of course, none of them pleasant, nor easy. I wish you luck with whatever decision you come to. Just make the decision sober, and with your brain. I hope that the next Eighteen years, are filled with better decisions than you've made up 'til now.

crazycrochetlady 12

Should probably stop calling her a bitch since she was good enough to stick your dick in when you got a little lonely and horny.

IThriveWithYourPain 14

Last I checked abortion is legal, and the sobbing would indicate she is unhappy with it

maroongrad 13

Depends. In way too many places, it's something like a three-day wait and often several hours of driving and then several weeks to get an appointment. That's why so many women are going back to the coathanger abortions again.

Unless she is more than 3 months along, then that three day wait is nothing. Even if they had to fly to a state where that is not an issue, it is still cheaper than having a kid.

Said the dumb-f*ck.... (literally) "And there's your sign!" --Bill Engvall

So you irresponsibly have sex with your ex while drunk, get her pregnant, and have the nerve to call her a bitch? **** you

maroongrad 13

Just because he's an asshole doesn't mean she's not a bitch. Sometimes like attracts like. It sure worked with the stupid.

maroongrad 13

Get an abortion. Would be way nicer than having a baby that neither of you want.

Is that any way to speak of the mother of your child? you deserve this one, OP. hope it hurts good.