This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By yup it works - 04/08/2016 06:12

Today, my dog's electric collar didn't seem to be working, so I decided to test it on myself. After the low setting didn't work logically I turned it up to the max setting. Manically it started to work again. I couldn't feel my whole forearm for 15 minutes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 573
You deserved it 261

Top comments

Hmmm... Well, if you didn't try the collar on yourself before putting your dog through something that could be considered torture... You deserve it.

Comments

Hmmm... Well, if you didn't try the collar on yourself before putting your dog through something that could be considered torture... You deserve it.

These kind of things come with instructions to tell you how to test if it works: Drag the pronged side across a wooden surface, like a table. Instructions also specifically say not to put the collar on yourself. So, good job. But at least now you know what your putting your dog through.

GOOD! Electric collars are disgusting and cruel. You deserve it more than anyone on this website does! I feel so sorry for your dog, having to put up with such evil owner.

You definitely deserved that. Not for "trying on the collar" but for buying one for your dog. Like if you can't discipline your dog through any other method, then don't get a dog. But don't resort to petty methods. You don't deserve to own a dog. What if your parents raised you with an electrical collar? Like... Do I need to say anymore? Oh and.. Go watch Garfield.

orangejubejube 20

If you can't feel your arm, imagine what your dog's neck feels like when that thing goes off! Electric collars are cruel, you deserve it for buying one. There are more effective and less painful ways of training a dog - you should never have to manipulate fear and pain to have power. I feel so sad for your dog.

Why the hell would you electrocute your own dog?

The lowest seeing didn't work. Let me go to the highest one. ****'s sake man, think!

Shocking, isn't it? Electric collars are generally cruel, you shouldn't need one if you take good care of your pets and trained them, without a painful torture device.