By thathurt - 29/03/2009 00:13 - United States

Today, my college economics class had a big test. We all needed a scantron sheet, but some people forgot some. I had an extra one and this really hot girl offered to buy it for $1.00. I said I'd give it to her for her number. She looked around and asked "Does anyone else have an extra?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 099
You deserved it 30 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well man, that's just kind of creepy, and getting hit on right before taking a huge exam is not something everybody wants.

Nadreth 0

She's just probably more worried about the test, than some creepy cocky guy's phone number. JUST A THOUGHT. Not to mention creepy and awkward. That is just a stupid way to try to pick up a chick. YDI.

Comments

Uh...I got to a public university and we have our scantrons provided for us. And I'm pretty sure they don't sell them in the campus bookstore. Honestly I don't know why professors would give essay exams to their classes... who wants to read 50 or even 100+ essays... Not saying it's not done... just saying that has to be hell...

I'm thinking that a lot of you have never actually gone to college. It's not an extremely common thing, but there are definitely some times that you have to bring your own scantron. For the record, you can buy them at the university bookstore generally. (There are also classes where you have to bring your own blue books and such. I don't know why this is such a foreign concept???!!!) There are also many classes that have multiple choice tests. This does not mean that it's a community college or even a cheap university. OP: Creepy.

UHMMM, #69 - Not only did I go to college (a top 50 one at that) but WE NEVER brought in our own scantrons. They dont sell them either. There is a reason for this. It is so students don't cheat. YES, students bring their own blue books but they are monitored. What school do you go to that they are that lax about testing? Cause that does sound really ghetto...

totally agree with #7 if i forgot my sheet at home and were about to write a huge test, i'd just want the damn sheet. ask me for my number AFTER the test, when i'm relaxed. you deserved that one, sorry :)

1100101 0
x0x_KissOfDeath 0

to everyone that is saying you clearly don't go to college if you've never heard of people buying their own scantrons: just as you think its weird other people don't believe buying your own scantrons is true, there are people that think it's weird to buy your own scantrons because not everywhere does that. I have never heard of people buying their own scantrons and i'm in college. I'm not saying i don't believe this post because if other people say that they have to do it for college i believe them but don't try and say YOU PEOPLE MUST NOT GO TO COLLEGE IF YOU HAVENT HEARD OF THIS BLAHHH. some colleges prefer to hand their own scantron out or you have to write essays and stuff like my school and the all the other colleges in my area that i know people from

thank you #13. also, just because she didn't give you her number, that doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't like you... maybe she was offput by how forward you were and instinctively backed off. talk to her the next time you see her and just act casual. ask how the test was and say "sorry if i made you uncomfortable" or something along those lines. good luck!

I think the girl made herself pretty clear. I have no idea why would you tell op to be even more creepy and take her no as a challenge. He should apologize but should definitely NOT give himself clear false hope like you suggest. Deal with rejection like a normal person and move on.