By LittleRed79 - 11/11/2014 08:03 - Canada

Today, my cat tunneled her way under the covers to sleep beside me. It was really cute until she panicked in the middle of the night and practically skinned me alive trying to find her way out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 588
You deserved it 4 050

LittleRed79 tells us more.

LittleRed79 39

Umm...yeah, so she wasn't suffocating at all, this is just her own particular brand of crazy. She's a rescue and she's terrified of EVERYTHING. There was a loud noise next door that spooked her so evidently she decided that she needed to hide...as though she wasn't hidden enough already. The best part for me was when she tried to tunnel her way back in about 5 minutes later. Couldn't help laughing!

Top comments

tony1891 22

Comments

Ouch! Sometimes it's better to not let your cat get in bed with you.

I don't know why, but I feel more sorry for the cat, she was suffocating

The joys of being a cat owner lol but their too special :)

stacey2570 21

I love cats ! You never know what's coming next !

when my cat goes under the blanket I pull her out a bit so her head isnt under it, prevents her from freaking out.

She saw a demon and had to protect you. You were in the way.

LittleRed79 39

Umm...yeah, so she wasn't suffocating at all, this is just her own particular brand of crazy. She's a rescue and she's terrified of EVERYTHING. There was a loud noise next door that spooked her so evidently she decided that she needed to hide...as though she wasn't hidden enough already. The best part for me was when she tried to tunnel her way back in about 5 minutes later. Couldn't help laughing!

Just wondering if that adorable cat in your profile pic is the culprit.. I mean star of this FML.

The good point is that your cat felt the need to hide and came to where you are. That means she trust you, or at least as much as our adorable feline overlords trust anyone.

LittleRed79 39

Yep 48, that's the villain herself :)

at least you were able to get over the cat scratching you.

jthmtwin 16

So very cute! My cat used to sleep under the blanket with me because it was really warm

that's one way to let the cat out of the... bed

Been there, got the scratches!! Awesome of you to have a rescue OP, their skitterish behaviour has its consequences but also makes them so cute :D

um 49, she tried to hide somewhere else. she was already with op and came back when she thought everything was safe.

bleedingglitter 24

My cat does stuff like that all the time. We call them kitty freaks. She will just dash about randomly or start walking sideways all poofed up for no reason.

Cat scratch fever!! On a serious note, that sucks! Hope you're not too cut up!