This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By saturday17 - 31/05/2016 19:36 - United States - Spokane

Today, My brother decided to put his new car on my insurance. I was originally paying 198 for 5 cars I now am paying 588. He refuses to pay anything more then 205 because that's what he was quoted. FML
I agree, your life sucks 234
You deserved it 18

Top comments

If it's your account you should be able to get him off it, right ?

Comments

If it's your account you should be able to get him off it, right ?

conholio33 28

Guess its time to remove his car from your insuance and any other car that you dont drive

Unless the other cars are yours or that of your significant other or kids, why do you have some many cars under your insurance? And how did he put his car under your insurance? Don't they need the account holder's approval to add a car?

OP could have been helping her family & brother beforehand. The family could be struggling a bit so it could be her way of helping to pay the bills, for instance. The brother also may have been able to add the car because he previously had a cheaper car on the insurance?

We need more info, OP. How does he have the authority to make changes to YOUR insurance?

countryb_cth 38

Tell him that a quote is not a reliable way to tell how much he owes for his part of insurance. Also tell him if he wants insurance then you and him have to set an agreeable and fair rate otherwise you'll take him off.