By gixxergirl8787 - 07/06/2010 00:40 - United States

Today, my boyfriend lied about crashing his car just to avoid seeing me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 384
You deserved it 5 537

gixxergirl8787 tells us more.

gixxergirl8787 0

heres the story behind the post for all you assholes who think im ugly or a bitch. really? anyway. my boyfriend of 5 years had gotten back the day before from 2 weeks in florida buying our new house. i had already left for a camping trip. He was to meet me down the next day. On his way down 'supposibly' his friend calls to tell me there has been a terrible accident and he was rushed to the hospital. My drunk ass freaks out drives an hour back home and rushes to the hospital. oh heyy.. guess what hes not there. I go to his house... and theres his car. The excuse was he didnt want to hurt my feelings by telling me he didnt want to camp in the first place... so he just lied. Its his birthday tommarrow and i will not be buying him a damn thing. there ya go :)

Top comments

FYL I say trash that douche's car!

dodge_trucks 0

I'm sorry but just leave him

Comments

Hey buddy two words for you.........*clears throat* **** YOU.

oh my bad i should've have said it was to the kid who is too afraid to post a picture of himself because he's scared people will hurt his feelings...:( (MaxSnacks)

jade567 0

really, u look just like Justin beiber! next time u get yur hair cut, get a whole new cut.

jade567 0

well, I'm just saying, if u don't want people commented on how u look like Justin beiber, then maybe u should cut yur hair different. or fix it differently.

Awww you guys are mean! I think Sean(2)'s a cutiepie! Love you Seany :)

We're just giving him a hard time Jess, he'll recover. ;)

hahaha thank you Jess, those mean kids were picking on me. :P How ya been?

itz_towelie 6

jessie thinks seans cute... girls think justin beiber is cute... coincidence? i think not. this just further proves you look like justin beiber which apparently isn't nessecarily a bad thing, since you now have a new admirer aka ms. jessie congrats

I would be fine with it if I didn't think he was such a flaming ****. Its pretty depressing being told i look like a flaming ****, know what i mean?

there's nothing wrong with flaming homos :b

Whoa whoa whoa. Flaming homos are flaming.

itz_towelie 6

i see your point, and would have to agree that sounds depressing. a haircut will probably fix that?

he'll recover after I murder JB. that is absolutely the worst insult(: sean, ur cute.

Mr_Zachary 0

That's why people suggest you cut your hair, but instead of having an intelligent response you just attack them... Some day you'll get it.

"MY comment has been moderated." Geez FML what'd I do??

Oh goodness, what a hardcore debate I've started. O.o

Pssh new admirer? I think not! Sean(2) and I go waaaay back! To his early FML days. Ain't that right Seany? Btw PM me :))

Savannah: I will seriously love you if you do that. Btw you should make it hurt.... :P

itz_towelie 6

if you're gonna murder someone you shouldn't talk about it on the internet, you're leaving proof of premeditation... it's mistakes like this that will get you first degree.

Yes, towelie has a very good point.....he's probably upped his security since reading this and you're gonna need to be alot more ninja and alot less savannah if you know what i mean. :)

itz_towelie 6

because the OP's an annoying person who can't take a hint, you may now cease your wondering. (not sure if i spelt cease write)

you forgot to add at the beginning: "I'm a bitch and.."

wow so ure litterally uglier than a car crash since that's what he'd rather see

kingedoftheworld 0

nah she's just damn annoying like my ex, too damn clingy

OMGJASMiNE 0

ouchh well..... that's veryy bad! lol (x hehe

itz_towelie 6

your picture is makin me dizzy

itz_towelie 6

yours, i feel like im spinning when i look at it for some reason

jaminjim132 0

well maybe its because you treat him like shit?

haha! i've used this excuse on my bfs before too xDD

Taylor_YAY 0

Someone didn't make their man a sandwich! o_O