By monjii - 12/12/2013 00:22 - Dominican Republic

Today, my boyfriend has always been a huge fan of war video games. After training for weeks, I challenged him at Battlefield 4. He lost. I lost him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 728
You deserved it 69

Top comments

If he dumps you over a video game, then good riddance to that man-child. He was probably a camper anyways.

Yeah, nothing is more disheartening than realizing somebody you care profoundly about shares a passion of yours and is a total badass. …Wait, what the actual ****? That is, like, fifty different kinds of endearing and hot.

Comments

Looks like you just owned a nub cake :p

If he dumps you over a video game, then good riddance to that man-child. He was probably a camper anyways.

lmfao @ "probably a camper anyways" yup.

I would 'thumbs up' your comment, but it's currently at +420; I don't have the nerve to change that.

Yeah, nothing is more disheartening than realizing somebody you care profoundly about shares a passion of yours and is a total badass. …Wait, what the actual ****? That is, like, fifty different kinds of endearing and hot.

Hey being good at battlefield 4 is gonna make you the gamer girl we all want. It's gonna be raining men.

SailorSolaris 43

She's not the only gamer girl out there. I love video games too! Just not one for shooter games.

SteveDudleyUK 10

But SailorSolaris, ALL men love shooting.

Not all of them, Steve. I can't get my man or his friends to play any fps games with me. Not even Borderlands. :/

If you managed to get better than a life long fan in a couple of weeks, and then he dumped you for beating him ... you're better off on your own OP!

JMichael 25

Tell him to "get gud scrub"

Good riddance. You did not lose anything.

What a badass you are! ? His loss! Least you made an effort to do the things he likes!

He's going to be regretting losing you when his future girlfriend won't let him play and demands he spend time with her. That is, if he ever gets another girlfriend...

That's more insulting to girls than to him lol.

Twisted_Angel 17

Talk about a sore loser! I hope you kept the game console and games to cheer you up.... just imagine everything you blow up on the game is something of his. :)