By mallycat14 - 25/06/2015 16:26 - United States - Middleton

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were having sex quite aggressively. Towards the end, he lifted his hips off the bed and then headbutted me in the nose. The only thing that came today was blood all over my new bra. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 504
You deserved it 3 751

mallycat14 tells us more.

Hi guys I'm the person that posted this and the reason my bra was still on was because it was a quickie . And we didn't really have time to get completely undressed lol . And no one came because my nose bled everywhere. And on top of that we had no paper towels so I had to use one of his shirts to stop the bleeding right away. And he head butted me on accident . His hips went up too fast and I basically fell into his face....

Top comments

Maybe it's telling you not to wear a bra during sex

Comments

looks like we got a Floyd mayweather over here!

johnfulcher90 12

Aggressive sex generally equals wildly flailing boobs Which can be distracting and painful for some women, maybe? So they keep the bra on for some support...

Angelrose2004 17

Exactly! I can't believe how strange it is to wear a bra during sex! Besides the painful smacking on the chest, some also have to worry about spraying their significant other with milk! ;)

... Well that was a metal image that I definitely didn't need

I guess you should get more naked during the dirty business :)

I don't know why everyone is complaining about the bra, hell I've had sex with pants barely off and everything else on. Just needed to stick it in.

exactly! I've had sex fully dressed before.

Why wear a bra during sex? Let the girls breath problem solved

kayj905 15