By themanontheright - 01/03/2010 20:50 - United States

Today, my boss was using my computer and tried to copy and paste a website URL. It must not have copied first, because it pasted a URL to a porn site. I think I should start looking for a new job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 786
You deserved it 38 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

YDI for looking uo **** at work. Seriously, who does that!?

Comments

0mfgz 0

@ omfgz, are you just trying to name drop one of the strange ass perv sites people like you visit or do you actually care about the name of the pron site in this FML?

sefo48 0

well maybe he will just forget about it all

why wud anyone copy URL of a **** site? ever used bookmarks or google search?

htownlove 0

@53 omgg another htown lover!! holla! lol

Why did you even copy the URL to a **** site? Were you watching some and copied the URL so you could resume viewing if interrupted? No matter your excuse, YDI. p.s. Houston ftw (why are there so many Houstonians on this site?)

perdix 29

"p.s. Houston ftw (why are there so many Houstonians on this site?)" Because Bill Hicks was from here. He was FMyLife before the World Wide Web existed.

ydi... learn to delete your history after closing your internet window.

perdix 29

snick, I think you are a little naïve about the world of work. The flow of work is not always steady -- sometimes it's slow and sometimes it's "balls to the wall!" Most corporate computer use policies now include "reasonable personal use" clauses, as opposed to forbidding it altogether. Looking at **** at work is indeed stupid, but "goofing off" is more common than you think.