By Anonymous - 10/12/2013 17:26 - United States - Springfield

Today, marks my third day of school being closed due to snow. One, and only one, of the teachers has decided that we have to do work online in the meantime. I just so happen to be in three of his classes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 535
You deserved it 4 793

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ashalayx 13

just pretend your power went out?

Damn that's just horrible luck. Good luck with your assignments though.

Comments

I think everyone is getting caught up on the idea that they hate their teacher for this. The point of the FML was to point out the bad luck that they have this teacher for three classes and out of all of the teachers this one is the only one that did this.

suck it the hell up! you're in school to learn, and if most of the rest of us have to work, your ass better be working too!

Aww that’s so bad OP, having a teacher who is keen to keep you up to date with your classes, must be so annoying. If only he could be like all these lazy teachers we read about on this website and not give a damn about your education.

Welcome to adult life where snow days are fantasy

Wow a teacher actually doing his job? What an asshole!

buck up, in Norway we don't close the school even if the snow is above the windows and just be creative, you dont have internet and they can't check it because of the snow

I understand you wanting to enjoy your unexpected time off, but he sounds like a teacher who cares about his students not falling behind. He only has so many days of school to teach you everything on the subject. Trust me, you may as well get used to it if you go to college. Most professors expect you to stay current with the syllabus regardless of missed classes.

Still term time, so you should still be doing work. So what if you don't want to, you'd regret it more if you didn't bother with school.

Dumb ass. It is better to stay on top of your homework and assignments than fall behind. Get your work done and stop whining.