By Anonymous - 10/12/2013 17:26 - United States - Springfield

Today, marks my third day of school being closed due to snow. One, and only one, of the teachers has decided that we have to do work online in the meantime. I just so happen to be in three of his classes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 535
You deserved it 4 793

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ashalayx 13

just pretend your power went out?

Damn that's just horrible luck. Good luck with your assignments though.

Comments

It's simple enjoy you're time not at school and make and excuse and you're power going off, hopefully he will believe.

AliceLockehart 18

I'm not sure why this is a bad thing? When I was studying and had to take a week off, I was still expected to do my work at home. It sounds like a smart move on your teachers part, at least you'll have the class work done when you do go back, and not have to spend extra time catching up on it. So you have to do something on your day off, boo ****** hoo for you. Welcome to the real world kid.

Well looks like you will have a lighter load when school opens up again by 3 classes at least. The others have fun!

You would still have to make up the days you missed so it wouldn't really matter either way.

OMG call the authorities! A teacher is assigning homework? Unthinkable! You're an adult... or supposed to be. You don't get "snow days" anymore. You might not have class, but you still have work. Get used to it. Life's not fair.

I have a total of 4 classes this year. On a half day I only have one for 3 hours think of it as my kind of half day

My school has a policy of not closing when it snows. I live 25 miles from it. The snow regularly buries cars here. So I know your pain OP. But I can't help thinking that you should man up.

skittyskatbrat 19

So you have a teacher that is concerned about your education, that worries that you'll forget information you need, that is willing to spend the extra time (and they aren't getting paid extra, either) to set up and grade internet-based lessons...and you are complaining? Really? Thank that teacher for all the extra hours he or she is pouring into this, trying to make sure they get you the education you need...rather than complaining that you have to work. I guarantee that teacher is doing a lot more work setting up those online classes, grading, and working with students online than YOU will be doing by completing the assignments.

Gives you something to do...boring work to do though...sorry OP..,

You should be glad someone's giving a crap about your education, dim wit.