This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Anonymous - 14/09/2016 02:15 - United States - Bronx

Today, it was the third day of school for both me and my sister. I'm in 8th grade, she's in 12th. She came home with three pictures that she had to color as homework. I came home with an essay due the next day that we didn't even have a chance to start in class. FML.
I agree, your life sucks 1 442
You deserved it 151

Top comments

A whole essay in a day? In college I write whole essays in an hour.

For an 8th grader, that can be a lot. And I think you are missing the point of this FML.

Comments

A whole essay in a day? In college I write whole essays in an hour.

For an 8th grader, that can be a lot. And I think you are missing the point of this FML.

And people wonder why the US is ranked so far behind every other developed country in terms of education.

epicgamer 18

That reminds me of when I was in 8th grade. My teacher made the class write a whole essay on the first day of school.

10th grader here. Its the second week in school and ive writen 8 essays now, it sucks.

My son just finished his first week of school as a 1st grader, and so far he had two pictures to color for homework. If he gets another one next week, I might as well skip him to 12th grade, judging from how his coloring is, he's ready.

I've been out of school for almost 5 years now, and I don't remember coloring pages in 12th grade. I remember a 15000 word essay due the next day. But hey every school is different.

I'd have to say that my 9th grade year was the most difficult and my 12th was a complete joke that I could've completely done without.