By Anonymous - 01/02/2017 20:49 - United States - Arlington

Today, in the middle of blizzard, I hopped out of my car to rescue a small white cat that darted across the street in front of me. After running in the snow to find it, I realized what I'd seen wasn't a cat at all. It was a plastic bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 589
You deserved it 1 460

Lejuicyfruit tells us more.

Lejuicyfruit 10

OP here! My first FML got published, yay! Not sure why the heck it says I posted this from Texas... I'm from Colorado. And I'm also not a guy. *shrugs* Anyway, thank you all for the nice comments! I feel like a fool, but at least I tried to help a kitty in need. Even if it was just a plastic bag.

Top comments

Well, at least you were nice enough to help a cat if there was one.

jcash52426 5

ASPCA would be very proud of you.

Comments

RusticChick 27

At least you have a good heart, given the reasons behind your attempted actions.

You do realize this officially makes you a crazy cat lady. Not only did you stop to abduct a cat but there was no cat.

It looks like someone let the cat out of the bag.

At least you don't feel Like a plastic bag Drifting through the wind Wanting to start again

lilchica22001 22

OP...you are a wonderful person! I'm glad it was just a plastic bag and not a scared cold little kitty. But thank gosh for people like you. The world needs more caring people and you are without a doubt a super nice and caring person.

You're a good person for stopping to help a kitty, even if it wasn't a kitty. One time I turned my car around because I thought I saw a turtle in the road behind me but it was also just a bag. Bags are deceptive.

It could have been a kitty. In a blizzard you can't see too clearly.

bbooii 7

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway