This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By paleaf - 26/07/2016 05:42 - United States - Yukon

Today, I wore shorts to work for the first time ever, since it was over 100 degrees. I immediately got complimented on my "white tights." I wasn't wearing tights. FML
I agree, your life sucks 781
You deserved it 116

Top comments

you misread this, she didn't get deemed unprofessional she got complimented because someone thought she was wearing white tights but really her legs are just ghostly pale.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you simply haven't learned the read properly yet.

Comments

You wore tight, white shorts to work and didn't expect that to be deemed unprofessional? Ydi, oh wait this didn't even make it as a real FML...

you misread this, she didn't get deemed unprofessional she got complimented because someone thought she was wearing white tights but really her legs are just ghostly pale.

wow, wuz... You're Just a dumb sack of shit ain't cha.... poor thing can't even read proper or remember where he's been...

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you simply haven't learned the read properly yet.

Says the guy with 21 submitted FML's and none accepted...

I have this problem - if I get my legs out, everyone else puts their sun-glasses on.

I'm pale enough to be translucent, myself, so I feel you on this one.

Pasty pride. Lol! At least those of with white legs have lees of a chance of skin cancer.