By Tom - 15/06/2009 10:07 - Israel

Today, I was woken up by a funky smell. My dog had eaten a dead bird and thrown up all over my bed and floor. At 4 o'clock in the morning I had to clean up regurgitated bits of bird, feathers, blood and dog food. The smell still hasn't gone away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 450
You deserved it 3 588

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FBIWarning 0

I'd honestly just throw out the sheets and buy new ones, that's ******* nasty!

lifeislife_fml 0

Ugh, nasty. I can't even stand normal vomit.

Comments

permanentxmarker 0
Caddy23 0

omg i would have thrown up if i had of been cleaning that up...

Thats your problem. You say words like "funky".

Your dog must really not like the food you give him that he has to eat dead birds

BeQuickOrBeDead_fml 0

I was eating a butterfinger when I read this......I actually felt it coming back up Dx #12 Hillarious. And my dog is almost as nasty as that lol....He has canine acne on his chin and he scratches it all the time and sometimes he gets huge scabs on him, scraches the scabs of and flings chunks of bloody scab at you Dx (People mistake him for a fighting pitbull all the time but hes really a extremely nice purebred boxer)

Dammmmmnnn! fyl! But bring your dog to the vet because birds carry nasty diseases!!!

This is why Pets should never live inside. Animals are dirty and should always stay outdoors. ...and the smell won't go away until you propery disinfect and clean the site, it should then go away pretty darn quickly.

#71 - how can you eat while reading fmls??? lol

lol i agree fully with 74, 71. don't eat while reading FML...that's a rookie move.