By legrand - 14/09/2016 08:11 - France - Grenoble

Today, I was talking with my slightly skinflint girlfriend, who just moved in with me. “I think you should pay more bills than me, since you’re taller, you eat more, drink more and your clothes take up more space in the washing machine”. FML
I agree, your life sucks 891
You deserved it 123

Top comments

Superbaker123 14

The only good point is maybe eating more, but it sounds like she is just being a cheapskate. Because you're taller? Really?

Respond to your girlfriend accordingly: "Oh good! I'm so glad you're so short. You can clean the toilet daily, take out the trash, do the dishes, scrub the tile with a toothbrush, vacuum, sweep, mop, and clean up any spills on the floor. And, since I pay the bills, you can only eat when I tell you to, sleep when I tell you to, bathe when I tell you to, do your laundry when I tell you to, and pretty much be my personal slave. How does that sound, Cinderella? ... Or, we can be reasonable here and split all the bills and chores fairly and equally, because you know, nobody likes a leech on society."

Comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Getting rid of her sooner than later will save you a lot of headache. Bottom line she wants to give as little as possible while receiving everything. She's selfish and/or spoiled. This is only going to get worse.

Walk around on your knees. Obviously the bills will go down then and it will be more fair for her ?

Not sure where the question mark came from...

Wouldn't that make you basically her parent?

put EVERYTHING on the highest shelves you can find and super tighten all jars ;-)

Regarding groceries perhaps, but clearly when you're on a date, you don't pay for her either...

...and you should pay more because you have more brain than her ;-)