By MyUsernameisEpic - 28/01/2015 01:32 - United States - Winter Park

Today, I was talking to a girl. It was going pretty well until she said, "LOL." What's so bad about that? We weren't texting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 195
You deserved it 5 176

MyUsernameisEpic tells us more.

Okay, so this is my FML. The girl is 15, and we have classes together in school. I didn't really mind that she said it, but it was funny. That's why I decided to share it on here, and it actually got posted! Anyway, back to the story. We were talking in class about something and I made a joke and she started giggling and then, she said, "LOL!" Like, "el-oh-el". Also, I should mention that I wasn't flirting with her or anything. I'm not pursuing a relationship with her, but if I was, I wouldn't completely freak out and change my mind because she said lol. That'd make me a judgmental prick. That'd be pretty screwed up of me. Lastly, I'd like to say that I am friends with her, and just because she said lol, that doesn't mean I think she's stupid or anything.

Top comments

Comments

maybe your just dry and she was being sarcastic??

You're really gonna let something as small as that bother you?

Maybe find a nice way to say you're not a fan and give her the chance to change before you completely write her off. It sounds like the rest of the conversation was going great.

You must be one hell of a funny guy to pull that off..

sweetnsourrr 11

I've actually said LOL before when a friend of mind said something pretty funny except for I actually laughed while saying it.