By cowgirl927 - 18/04/2013 11:26 - United States

Today, I was on hold with the cable company for an hour. When I finally got someone, I walked into the kitchen to where it was quiet and slid across the floor, falling on my butt and losing my connection on the phone. My 2-year-old son had sprayed the floor with nonstick cooking spray. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 749
You deserved it 6 468

cowgirl927 tells us more.

cowgirl927 3

OP here. Hi. Just wanted to say that I am extremely overprotective of my son. The house IS baby-proofed. The spray is always put up...this was the one time someone(not me) didn't put it up on its shelf. And I wasn't ignoring him. This is your standard, garden-variety "I stepped out of the room for one minute" kind of deal. Most moms know exactly what I'm talking about. So chill out some of you.

Top comments

You must be that mom that owes him money. "You take-a my money, I break-a your leg."

Pranksters, they start young. Have fun OP ;)

Comments

You should never allow a two year old to cook for himself. See why? Too much non stick spray. Nasty tasting stuff, and a horrible floor wax.

Inkedldd 8

Well it's called the terrible twos for a reason.

That's why you should never have left the kitchen.

icepick23 12

So what you are saying is that you didn't stick the landing?

Mackay92 14

i know people make jokes on fml... but how did he manage to get it anyway

caitiebug1119 15

This kid is going to be the next Bam Margera. Have fun with that OP.

You are stupid. Even if you ARE watching your kid they can get into things. Like honestly how old are you? This is common sense.

Floors are a dangerous thing, so I avoid them completely.

Lmaooo sure the kid can really avoid the "floor" 24/7

PandaKitteh 20

First of all she was obviously joking and second of all why did you put '"floor"'?