By TMI - 20/04/2009 17:12 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was emailing my professor about what chapters our test is on this afternoon. She accidentally emailed me informing me of the date she went on last night, including that she "got laid... yay!!" and a picture. I still don't know what chapters I'm being tested on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 113 381
You deserved it 7 057

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pretty sure that's more of a FHL. And with that information on her, I really don't think you need to be studying.

adelaide_evening 0

Are you kidding me? It doesn't matter what chapters you're getting tested on, you have blackmail! Don't even do the test. Instead, write a short answer question summarizing the events of her night and how students hearing about their teachers sex lives is traumatizing and will require extensive therapy.

Comments

well depends if your teacher's hot. cause thatd be nice ;) I mean, if your at least a tiny teensy bit into girls, watching that pic may not be that bad ya know ;) loll thats kinda gross but anyways. & on the other hand if shes ugly then its just repelling .

misstexas_fml 0

ok, no one deserves that, but why are you asking your prof what's on the exam the DAY OF THE TEST? if you procrastinated that much on studying, at least have the common sense to ask a classmate instead of the teacher! *facepalm*

Classmates, dear. Ask your classmates next time. That's traumatic. Especially if she's really old. :|

**** the teacher's life much? xD. Anyways, good luck with the test?

Holy hell, I had a test this afternoon and my professor is a chick... I hope you're not from Minnesota!!!

vers_fml 0

i dunno, one of my professors is pretty hot, so this wouldnt strike me as an FML if it was her....

lol 44 was right on gotta love the comments on here 1. yes blackmail is illegal.... ....if found out 2. people arent confident enough in themselves to go to the school or police and tell them that revealing of a story so the chances of u getting charges are pretty low 3. i say GO FOR IT :)