This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By iSadGirl - 09/08/2016 01:30 - United States - Northville

Today, I was babysitting 3 kids. One of them came up to me in my blind spot and cut off a large chunk of my hair off. Now I have long side bangs and a super short back, I look like a pokemon trainer.
I agree, your life sucks 1 036
You deserved it 127

Top comments

jcash52426 5

Make the parents pay to have your hair fixed my a professional hair dresser if they don't, don't ever babysit for them again

You could turn that into a win if you find the right hairdresser

Comments

jcash52426 5

Make the parents pay to have your hair fixed my a professional hair dresser if they don't, don't ever babysit for them again

You could turn that into a win if you find the right hairdresser

Like the other comment or said. Charge the parents for the price of fixing it. However assuming this has happened in the past, don't ever baby sit for them again. Kids like that need divine intervention, not some poor babysitter who'll get taken advantage of.

Hey, this could be an opportunity to get a sick new hair style. I mean a good one, not like a Pokemon trainer.

I rocked this hair style in the eighth grade. Anywho, short hair is very cute. You may end up loving it once you get it fixed. Plus, it will grow back.

Thankfully it's just hair and will grow back. Unfortunately it looks dumb now. Ask the parents to pay for your haircut to make it look normal. I hope you ditch those kids and rock a new haircut!