By budussy - 30/03/2009 09:06 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was at my boyfriends house and we were having sex. He has a game on in the background and one of his friends started talking to him. He immediately threw me off and said "I have to answer this." He went over to his computer and started talking to them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 075
You deserved it 8 632

budussy tells us more.

budussy 0

He was playing eve-online and he had his speakers on listening in the background what other people were saying. Then one of them called out his in game name and thats when it happened. He did come back and finish though.

Top comments

I can't believe you let him come back and finish; how obliging you are :/

Tucatz 0

And yet you sleep with this bozo? WTF. Tell him he'd better find someplace else to stick his joystick.

Comments

altkat 3

lol. World of Warcraft can do that to people.

Why is that everyone is saying bad things about WoW ?? :s Don't see what is has to do with the post.. It doesn't say anywhere that it was that game.. It could have been on skype he recieve a call?!? But hey, if he really like his computer that much, he is not worth it.. Trust me!

You should over time delete all his gear and money and etc. Don't do it all at once or he'll have a chance to recover it. =p And in the meantime, put a fat ass virus on his computer.

Carlynator09 0

wow LOSER, that reminds me of my friend's ex-bf, the girl he dated before my friend, they were having sex and he was playing halo during it, i wonder if its the same guy??

you must not be any good in bed and I'm sure you are fat too, I would do the same to you

i agree with you, people assume its cuz of wow, then we should assume shes ******* fat since if she was hot there is no way that WoW could get in my way of getting laid...

or maybe both of you are simply a**holes..

He wasn't able to keep you busy and answering them too? That's quite fail of him, ye.